"In Autumn now the hills there are mounds of pink, russet, gold, scarlet, and brown, with enough green left to make the splendor bearable. Every bush and tree in those waiting, little places offers its individual poetry of color and shape." from Speak to the Earth

Thursday, March 13, 2014

It Was Nice





It was nice while it lasted! I had lovely get-away to a much warmer climate!
Some of you wondered where I was.  Well I'm not making it that easy!
Take a look at my photos and let me know where you think I was.

There were palm trees, and lovely orchids, some old friends 
and a few new ones too!







For those of you that have been there, this should give you a really good clue!


OK, you have all fiqured it out by now!









Next time I'll show you a few of the treasures I found at some of the local flea-markets and estate sales I found on my vacation. 

Back home in Minnesota, it is still cold and we still have snow, but it is melting and the temperatures are much warmer.  I think my time away will get me through until spring finally gets here!

Hope you all had a great week! 
See you soon ~~ Diane



14 comments:

  1. Yay..so beautiful..thanks for sharing..sounds like a wonderful time! Such gorgeous images..fabulous floral blooms and that pink flamingo is amazing! Awesome my friend!
    Wishing you a beautiful day!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been marvelous ~ oh I do love Disney and sun !
    Snowing here again today ~ but I keep peeking around the corner (I know Spring is right around it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Diane! What a nice break from a miserable winter. Disney is my favorite vacation place ever.
    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time and much-needed!! I hope you have a wonderful Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Diane - what a lovely place to escape the winter blues. Bet it seemed like you were on another planet. Beautiful photos friend. Take care and hang on to your hat - spring is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! And what wonderful, beautiful photos! :). Glad you had a great time, and i can't wait to see the treasures you found. Have a lovely weekend, Diane, and big hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful. I love the first shot, so pleased to hear you had a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Diane ;o) I love the pictures! You sure had beautiful weather! Big Hugs and have a great weekend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings human, Diane,

    Always good to get away and enjoy some warm, sunny weather. Quite the Mickey Mouse pawsting, my human friend :)

    Fabulous photos, by the way.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I hadn't had such a lovely day to enjoy outside (one of the first this year) I would be even more green with envy than I am right now. Looks like a fabulous holiday Diane :)


    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have thought it was California until you mentioned in your recent post it was Florida. Minnie Mouse and flamingos are both in California too. I love the picture of the tea pot. I'm glad you got a bit of warm weather with all that snow you are having. Still, I think your snow is beautiful.

    Happy Spring tomorrow!

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally jealous! I love the teapot shrub.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diane, how nice of you to be able to get away and enjoy some sunshine! I bet it was a fabulous trip to Disney.

    ReplyDelete