“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Into Winter....

I have a Pinterest board by the name Fall into Winter. I pin both autumn, winter and that in-between- season, photos there. In many parts of the country, we are in just that time period, so I thought I would share some of my favorites from that board. Enjoy some of these lovely photos and cherish the beauty of this in-between-season.


                                                                                

                                                 Winter is Coming ...





                                                                                                            
      Autumn At End…


Ősz hóval/Autumn with snow








Apple & Snow






Bitter sweet






                                                                                                                       

                                                    Autumn is here Winter is Coming…



autumn snow 2



                                                                                                                 
                                                             

                                                                                     
                                                          
                                       Fall into Winter Clothing

time for a scarf!
                                                                                                                    
 
Warm bird


                                       Saying Goodbye to Autumn and Hello to, well you know....


Want to see more.... check out my pinboard below.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely! We're just having the back and forth days where I live....started out freezing cold and gray earlier today and by mid-late afternoon it was warm and sunny. It was a perfect day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of pics, I just can't imagine the world being that cold but it does make me want to sit in front of a roaring fire and just relax. TFS, now following you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I understand the in between stage. I think I'm in it right now!

    Love the post below too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one - are those apples in the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Sharon those are apples! I love that one too, my other favorite is the painting of the fox in the coat and scarf, she still looks cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I do read them all and will try to respond if I'm able. Please know that all comments are appreciated, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts! ~ Diane