“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Garden

momma raccoon and babiesmomma raccoon and babiesmallard duckswhite tiger lilyfoxglovehansa rose
old fashioned peonyfoxglove & irisdaylilybackyard and lakegarden mixpale pink daylily
daylily beautydark pink daylilywaters edge plantingmixed bordermixed perennialspale pink daylily
mamma duck and ducklingsstargazers and frogstargazer lilies




Summer Garden, a set on Flickr.
Here are some of my photos from this summer. I hope you enjoy your stroll around my yard. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful yard! It looks magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your garden and star gazer lily is beautiful. It is the kind of garden I wish I had, but I am a plant serial killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L&I,
    Thanks! They are beautiful, I hope it makes it through another season. Most of those type of lilies only live one or two years in my garden, not sure they are really hardy enough here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to have a garden with all those flowers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing with *WEEKENDFLOWERS* :)
    (Sorry I couldn´t find any backlink in your both posts. Please do me the favour and link back, that others can also join us :) Thank you so much)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I do read them all and will try to respond if I'm able. Please know that all comments are appreciated, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts! ~ Diane