“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Etsy Fourth of July Stuff You Might Need!

Since my shop has  nothing going on for the 4th of July, I thought I would see what other Etsians are offering for the holiday. Here are a few random things I picked out that I thought would be great on a 4th of July picnic. Take a look and click on the title beneath the pictures to get all the information. Enjoy!


Picnic Basket Pinwheel Bouquet. Vase and SHIPPING INCLUDED.
Pinwheel Bouquet








Organic Jam Gift Basket with Two 8 oz Jars of Homemade Jam
Organic Jam Gift Basket
Checker Game Set
Checker Game Set
All American Decoupaged Holiday Party Caddy Upcycled Repurposed  - Treasury Item
All American Party Caddy

Heart of American Fabric Throw
 Heart of American Fabric Throw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I do read them all and will try to respond if I'm able. Please know that all comments are appreciated, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts! ~ Diane